6/05/2012

My Jeffrey Campbell Collection






Today I'm going to show you my JC collection. Some of you may know that I am obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They make the most amazing and unique shoes. Which I love, since in Puerto Rico the variations of styles isn't much is rather boring I would say and I'm always trying to fight that boringness with amazing shoes.





So here I'm going to present to you different styles I have:




1. Foxy Espadrille

These are super comfortable and very well made. They are very easy to walk which is not surprising since most of the JC's are really easy to walk in. I think these are perfect for spring and summer with a really cute dress or shorts.


















2. Sky Room Natural Bench
I luv this wedges they are super unique and make the impossible possible. What I mean by that is that you can see that in the middle of the wedge it has nothing to support your arch. You may think this are really uncomfortable but the truth is that they are comfortable but if you don't have much experience with heels I would suggest that you practice in the safety of your home, just in case.





And you will definitely turn heads with these babies!!












3. Stunning off white/nude
The only thing I have to say about these is that they are comfortable and really easy to walk in but you have to be careful with the straps since they aren't very well made.































4. Desmond
I got the Desmond today and they are really cute but for wide feet like mine not the best. I think I'm going to have to take them to the cobbler to see if he can stretch them. It annoys me because if I didn't have wide feet they would be very comfortable.



















5. Edea Spike

You guys have already seen this on my haul of the month and outfit of the day and as I already have told you they are super comfortable, very well made and they are definitely a show stopper.






















6. Ease-Up
As most of you may know this are the espadrille version of the back off (which I really want) very comfortable and easy to walk in. The only thing is that when you need to take them on and off you need to take at least half of the laces off.



PS. My friends call them the Brat shoes!! LOL























7. Detention
I really like these I got them on eBay for a much lower price which makes me like them even more. I'm a sucker for JC's on sale. They are comfortable and very well made but you need to be careful with them and not walk with a lot of confidence because you are going to have a few scares. Like I had in the middle of the supermarket it was embarrassing lucky for me nobody was around me.


















8. Purple Lita Suede
You have seen this everywhere and as many of you have read this are the most comfortable of all heels and pretty to look at. Unfortunately, my camera can't capture the real color which is more of a deep bright purple. 


























9. Spike Lita




The spike lita such a wonderful shoe and a pain in the booty to get them when they first arrived. I spent months drooling over them on solestruck when they first arrived and the only size back then was mine which made me desperate because I didn't have the money at that time and it was the only site with my size which wasn't out of stock yet. So I decided that I was going to start saving for them and when I finally had all the money I couldn't find them anywhere until I stumble over them in Karmaloop which had them in pre order. So I pre ordered them, even though the expensive shipping made them more expensive, and waited and waited and when the day was close Karmaloop had a problem with the system and they cancelled all orders. I was pissed. They called me asked me if I wanted to place the order again I said yes but since I had to wait a couple of days for them to give me my refund I kept searching for them in other sites just in case. The day that I finally got my refund I finally found them in another site and the last size was mine and only 3 left! I found them in Nasty Gal and the best thing was that I didn't have to pay shipping so the boots where cheaper. I placed the order as fast as I could and then did some more waiting. Apparently, I picked the week that NG was changing their system and checking their whole inventory. So instead of the 1-2 business days that you wait for NG to ship it took one week! You can imagine that at this point I couldn't believe my luck with these shoes. Quite an odyssey to get them but after all of that long, very long I may say, waiting I finally got them and they were beautiful and I wanted to show them to everyone and when I finally got to wear them there were some people that love them and others were looking at them with wary eyes and I can't say I blame them those shoes are very spiky.

10. Prance Boot


The prance boot is a version of the rumble, but much cuter. I love the fringes, when I'm walking they are all over the place. Most people just stare at them with the weirdest look. This doesn’t surprise me. Since my style in Puerto Rico is considered unique and somehow something to laugh at (Until this day I don’t understand why since I should be the one laughing at them.  People in here really lack in the stylish department).



Everytime I go out I get weird looks but that's just because most of the people that live in here have never heard of something called fashion, apparently. I don't know about some of you but when you live in small countries or towns and you have a style that it's more in the fashion side people look at you weird or they look at you with a little smirk and your thinking: "God, stop staring at me I don't stare at you with that outfit you’re wearing". If anybody feels that way, holla at me.





This is my complete JC collection you can bet is going to keep growing and I am sorry about my ranting at the end I just needed to get it off my chest.















1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...