10/18/2012

My New Obsession: Contrast Sleeve Jackets

*Taken from MTV Style



These couple of months I have been an irresponsible blogger and I must apologize for that.  No new posts for almost a month! Shame on me!  But you guys already know that school is responsible for my lack of blogging.  School needs to end immediately! LOL

Now, let's get to the point of this post.  My obsession for this fall, and actually it has been for a while, is Contrast Sleeve Jackets.  During this season it has become a really big trend and we don't need to ask why; this kind of jackets are so edgy and the one's that I like the most are the jackets with leather sleeves. 

The contrast sleeve Jackets come with different contrasting sleeves, but the most popular are leather sleeves.  This is a very versatile piece because there is no need to have layers over layers to achieve the contrast sleeve style.  You just throw this puppy on and you are good to go.  Plus, depending on the color you choose it goes with practically everything.

So, will you be using Contrast Sleeve Jackets for Fall and which one of the jackets pictured above do you prefer?  LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS :)


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/21/2013

    wow I love it.. same as the jacket that you chose. not too girl, my style

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...