8/11/2012

Boots, Boots, Boots.....




Fall is coming and it's time to get your boots out! Even though I'm a creature that was born in a tropical island, meaning it never really gets cold here, I love to wear boots.  You may expect me to say, Oh I love the warm weather!  Wrong!!!! I love cold weathers, because you can layer many pieces and you can wear BOOTS, which is my favorite thing for me.  In my opinion wearing lots of layers and boots helps to make an outfit very stylish easier than wearing less layers.

Like I said, it never gets cold here but it never stops me from wearing boots all year around, I just try to choose boots that I know it won't make my feet very warm.  That's why I mostly go for ankle boots like my Dr. Martens or from PacSun, they always have a nice selection.

Do you love boots or do you think they are not really your thing? 

*
*
¡El otoño viene y ya es tiempo de ir sacando tus botas! Aunque yo soy una criatura de una isla tropical, lo que significa que nunca se pone frío aquí, me encanta ponerme botas. Tal vez esperas que diga, ¡O si a mi me encanta el clima caliente! ¡¡¡Equivocado!!! A mi me fascina el clima frío porque tengo la oportunidad de usar varias piezas de ropa y botas, lo que es mi parte favorita. En mi opinión usar varias piezas de ropa y botas hacen un outfit más cool que cuando tienes que usar las menos piezas posibles.
Como dije anteriormente, nunca hace frío aquí pero eso no me para de ponerme botas todo el año. Lo que hago es tratar de comprar botas que sé que no me darán mucho calor. Por eso es que casi siempre compro las botas que sean a la tobillera como mis Dr. Martens o de PacSun, ellos siempre tienen una buena selección.
¿Y a ti te encantan las botas o piensas que no son realmente tu estilo?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...