7/08/2012

Bilingual Posts

Hi Everybody! Lately I have been thinking that I should start writing my posts in english and spanish.  The reason I started writing them in english and not in spanish too is because mostly people understand more english than spanish.  In some ways english is considered more "Universal".  Anyway, I think is time that I start writing in both languages first because spanish is my native language and second I have seen that my blog traffic in spanish speaking countries have grown and I know that some of them don't understand english as well as spanish. If your language isn't one of the languages I have mention and you understand a bit of any of them but you still will prefer to read it on your native language, in the right sidebar at the end you will find a translation box and there you will find your language.  It will not be a precise translation but it still is good, I tried it with spanish.

Hola!! Últimamente e estado pensando que debería empezar a escribir mis 'Posts' en inglés y español. La razón por la que empecé escribiendo en inglés y no en español también es por que la mayoría de las personas entienden más inglés que español.  En algunas formas inglés se considera un lenguaje más "Universal".  Pero yo pienso que ya es tiempo que empiece a escribir en lo dos idiomas primero por que español es mi primer lenguaje y segundo el tráfico de mi blog en países de habla hispana a aumentado y yo sé que algunos de ustedes no entienden tan bien el inglés como el español.  Si tu lenguaje no es uno de los que e mencionado y entiendes un poco de cualquiera de los dos pero prefieres leerlo en tu idioma en la barrita del lado derecho al final encontraras una cajita que dice 'Translation' y ahí podrás encontrar tu idioma.  No será una traducción precisa pero sigue siendo bastante buena, yo lo intente con el español.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...