7/10/2012

OOTD No. 4

I have had this OOTD for a while now but I didn't want to post it until I could upload the video to YouTube.  I already did so if you want to see it go here and if you like subscribe to my channel, it's free! :-)
In the video before you see my OOTD I will talk about my new camcorder, before I was filming with my webcam. The video won’t look great in quality but that's because the lighting was bad and I need to fix some settings next time before I upload to YouTube.  BUT it is better quality that the videos I made with my webcam.

My Outfit:
1. Shirt - Leopard Back from Nasty Gal
2. Jeans - Dark Wash from JC Penney
3. Shoes - Wedges from Target

*

*

*
Este Outfit del Día (ODD) lo e tenido ya desde la semana pasada pero no quería subirlo a mi blog hasta que subiera el video a 'YouTube'.  El video ya esta en mi canal si lo quieres ver da un click aquí y si te gusta subscríbete a mi canal, es gratis! :-)
Antes de que veas mi ODD hablaré un poco de mi nueva cámara, antes grababa con mi 'webcam'. El video no se verá de gran calidad pero es por que la luz en mi cuarto es horrible y tengo que arreglar unos 'settings' cuando vaya a grabar el video completado antes de subirlo a 'YouTube', pero es de mejor calidad que mis videos anteriores.

Mi Outfit:
1. Blusa - Espalda estampado de Leopardo de Nasty Gal
2. Mahones - Oscuros de JC Penney
3. Zapatos - Plataformas de Target

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...