8/19/2012

Back to School/College Lookbook

Today I'm going to be showing you my Lookbook for back to school. I want to say to all of you that this is MY personal style and in no way I'm telling you how to dress. Most of these outfits are very comfortable and not out of the ordinary, but that is because these are outfits for school and as far as I know I prefer to be comfortable and dress simple for school.
If you want to see the  lookbook video it's at the end of the post.

*
*
Hoy les voy a estar enseñando mi Lookbook de regreso a la escuela. Quiero aclarar que este es MI estilo personal y que no estoy tratando de decirles como vestir. La mayoría de estos outfits son cómodos y nada del otro mundo esto es porque son outfits para la escuela y personalmente prefiero estar cómoda y vestir simple.

Si quieres ver el video del lookbook esta al final de este post.
This is for those days when you wake up and you simply want to be comfortable. Instead of wearing some ugly sweatpants with a shirt that most likely it's supposed to stay at your home, go for a nice simple slouchy tee and some dark wash jeggings. Jeggings are super comfortable and since the one's I’m wearing are a darker shade they make the look more put together even though is a very simple outfit and for shoes converse. Why not? I think converse is the kind of tennis shoe that you can wear almost anywhere. If you don't want to use a tennis shoe you can wear flats.

*
Esto es para los días que sinceramente no tienes ganas de levantarte y simplemente quieres estar cómoda. En vez de ponerte una sudadera horrible sólo porque es cómodo, escoge una camiseta que sea simple, bonita y que sea un poco holgada no mucho y la usas con unos jeggings oscuros. Los jeggings son súper cómodos y como los que estoy usando aquí son de un color oscuro hace que mi look se vea mucho mejor. Para zapatos converse, si no quieres usar converse puedes usar unas zapatillas, pero para mi los converse los puedes usar para casi todos los lugares.

Not much to say about this except that when I feel funky I wear funky. LOL. I love this because it kind of reminds me to the 80s look and the skirt looks kind of vintage to me and the shirt is super comfy and light and it makes me feel like a true rocker, even though I am not.
So if you’re feeling funky wear something like me random. Whatever it is your definition of random, wear it but don't go overboard remember you’re going to school.
*
No hay mucho que decir sobre este outfit excepto de que cuando me da ganas de usar algo extraño lo uso. Me encanta esto porque me recuerda a los 80 y la falda se ve vintage y la camisa es súper cómoda y me hace sentir como una verdadera rockera, aunque no lo soy.
Asi es que si te sientes en el mood random usa algo parecido a mi outfit o lo que tu creas que es random para ti. Claro recuerda no exagerarte, vas para la escuela no a un concierto de rock o una fiesta de los 80s. jajaja
For those days when I like to look a little better I just wear all black or almost all black. I love black I think it makes you look better and if you wear it the right way it can make wonders for you. I'm wearing a high low tank top and I think that kind of tank tops look more "elegant". Then I'm wearing some wedges to make it look less casual. I don't usually wear wedges to school I don't like to but since these are very low they are fine.

*
Para esos días que me quiero ver mejor uso todo negro o casi todo. A mi me encanta el negro para mi te hace ver mucho mejor y si lo usas de la forma correcta puede hacerte ver espectacular. Estoy usando una camisa de las high low y pienso que este tipo de camisas te hacen ver más
"elegante". También estoy usando unas plataformas para que el look se vea menos casual. Generalmente no uso plataformas para la escuela, no me gusta, pero como estas son bajitas esta bien.


It is Monday but I don't want a lazy outfit, this Monday I want to look cool and flowy. So I wear my favorite dress from Valija Gitana which is awesome and the unevenness of the skirt makes me look like a cave women, my dream come true!! I am wearing it with leggings not because I want to cover my legs but because it is sooooo flowy and in my college is super windy, I want to cover my parts no need to show my panties to strangers, no way sir. Thennnnn my favorite thing of all bootssssssss cause I think these boots give a twist to this outfit.
*

Es Lunes y no quiero usar un outfit como el #1, este Lunes quiero usar algo cool y suelto. Así es que uso mi traje favorito de Valija Gitana, el cual esta increíble y me encanta que la falda no este cortada a la perfección me hace ver como una mujer de las cavernas, mi sueño hecho realidad!! Estoy usando leggings no porque me quiera tapar las piernas sino porque el traje es súper suelto y en mi universidad hace mucho viento. Así es que quiero tapar mis partes, no hay necesidad de enseñarle a la gente mis panties. Lo otro son mis botas y a mi me encantan las botas y pienso que estas botas le dan algo diferente a mi outfit, como inesperado.


Which one of these four outfits would you wear?

*

¿Cuál de estos cuatro outfits tu usarías?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...