11/01/2013

My Halloween Costume 2013: Military Kitty


I was a kitty for Halloween, yay!!! But wait a minute, wasn't almost everyone a kitty in their instagram pictures?

Kendall's picture taken from her instagram.

And no, I did not copy Kendall's pose.  After a few minutes of posting my picture on instagram I see Kendall's picture above, I can honestly say I laughed out loud (twinsies!!). No LOL for me, that moment deserved the whole words.  At least I can say I was the only one that I saw this year that had a military twist, I hope.

For this Halloween I didn't actually dressed up.  I just dressed like I usually do, but a little more fashionable, cause you know, in Halloween people don't really care if I am very in their face with my style. I just added this cute little clip on ears that someone gave me as a birthday present a few years back.

Also, I didn't went full on costume because I was going to my design class and I just wanted a hint of Halloween in me.

Now let's see the rest of the pictures.  I know these are a lot of selfies, but in my defense I usually don't get to dress like this.  I was so excited!!

Enjoy, selfie paradise coming ahead!




My face in this picture looks weird!

 

 
And the most important thing of this whole outfit, THE Shoes!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...