11/17/2013

The Best Accessory Ever: Nail Stickers

 
We all know nail stickers have been out for a while now and they have been getting bigger this last couple of years.  I believe that every girl should at least have a couple of them lying around, because they are life savers. 
 
We don't want to spend every week with the tedious process of changing our nail color.  So here's where the nail stickers come along.  Especially in those last minute events when you need your nails to look good. 
 
I have been using nails stickers for a while now, but I had never appreciated them until this week came along.  It was a late Sunday night, I had to work the next day (New Job!) and I wanted to change up my nail color (my nails were horrible) so I decided to get one of my nail stickers.  These last nail stickers that I used this week were my favorite ones so far!
 
Charlotte Russe Nail Stickers

Since I can't go all out with my outfits to work (I still dress nice, but it is not the same) I can honestly say these nail stickers saved my outfits!  It may sound exaggerated, but they did!  I felt so fashionable the whole week; they even made the simplest outfit look good.  

To be honest I never thought nail stickers could make you feel so good.  I guess is a trial and error thing.  Once you find the ONE nail stickers that you love, it makes your week sooooo much better. 

Unfortunately, for me I can't buy these again since Charlotte Russe doesn't have them anymore.  I guess I will continue hunting for the next nail stickers that make me feel the way these ones did.

What are your favorite Nail Stickers?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...