2/25/2015

DIY ♥ Cute Jewelry Storage Book


Hey Everybody! Today I am bringing to you my first ever ever ever...... DIY!!

For a while now I have been dying to make one of these videos, but I just didn't have any ideas.  Until I decided to hang out at Michael's while I waited for my aunt to bring my spare keys, because I left mine inside the car.  I know, it happens to the best of us.  To me, it has already happened twice. WTH am I thinking!

Anyways, the magic of Michael's worked on me (let that sink in) and I picked up some things to make a Jewelry Book to decorate my new vanity with it.

Here's my New Gorgeous Super Amazing Vanity:
 
 
Isn't it beautiful or maybe I'm being biased because I put it together! But for me it is perfect.  Side note I take way to much time doing my makeup because I start lollygagging around.  It makes me feel too comfortable. But what can you do?!!
 
Now here are some more picture of the Jewelry Book:
 
 



 
 
If you want to know how to make your own Jewelry Book watch the video below.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...