8/21/2012

My Pick of the Week No.3

$174.95 Lita Claw @ Envi Shoes, HERE
Today's pick of the week features Mr. Jeffrey Campbell, again. How I wish I could own every design that I love of his including this pick. The Lita Claw is being all the rage these couple of weeks and we don't need to ask why. I mean look at them they are fierce and gorgeous. Who could have thought that Campbell could make another awesome model of the Lita seeing as there are so many options to top it off with, but these and the spike Litas are definitely the queens.

As you can see they come in suede and in leather. I couldn't find them in leather but to be honest I personally prefer the suede. I think there are so many ways to wear this new Lita. I was thinking that it would be cool to pair it with a tube dress and a leather jacket or how about black skinnys? I died, dressed completely in black and these shoes, BAMM. I love all black assembles.

You can find them in Envi Shoes where they still offer all sizes, but be quick cause these have sold out almost everywhere. Another place where you can find them but they are a little more expensive + shipping is on eBay, here, they only have 3 sizes left.

Would you wear the Lita Claw?


PS. Sorry that I haven't been posting regularly but since I started school I barely have time to post in here.  This doesn't mean I will stop blogging, whenever I have free time I will post.

*
*

Mi selección de hoy presenta al Sr. Jeffey Campbell, una vez más. Como desearía poder tener todos los diseños que me gustan de su colección incluyendo estos. Los botines Lita Claw han sido el centro de atención durante las pasadas semana y no necesitamos preguntarnos porque. Estos botines están increíbles, tienen una vibra rockera pero a la misma vez son hermosos. Quien hubiera pensado que Campbell podría hacer otro diseño del Lita que estuviera increíble. Para mí estos y los Spike Lita son las reinas de todos los pares de litas habido y por existir.

Como pueden ver los hay en gamuza (suede) o de piel (leather). No los pude conseguir en piel pero personalmente los prefiero en gamuza. Pienso que hay tantas formas de usar este nuevo modelo del Lita. Pienso que estaría cool usarlo con un traje tubo y una chamarra en piel o con skinnys negros. Morí, vestida completo de negro y estos zapatos, BAMM. Yo soy fanática de lo vestuarios completos en negros.

Los puedes encontrar en Envi Shoes donde todavía tienen todas las tallas pero cómpralas rápido ya que estos botines están vendidos completamente en casi todas las tiendas. Otro lugar donde las puedes comprar pero son un poco mas caras + shipping es en eBay, aquí, solo les queda 3 tallas.

¿Usarías el Lita Claw?


PS. Perdonen que no haya estado posteando regularmente, como empecé la escuela se me hace un poco mas difícil pero cada momento que tenga libre lo voy a usar para postear aquí.


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving the blog!!! Nice post too! You're a brilliant blogger :-)

    Happy hump day as well (so glad the week's half over - hahaha!!!)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! At least I know I'm in the right path. I love to receive comments of the readers to know their feedbacks!

      I think that this week ended in the middle for me since school was cancel because of a storm that is coming. So double hump from me, lol!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...